Essential Life Hacks for Pizza Lovers
If you ever have leftover pizza (it rarely happens but sometimes we just can’t manage that last slice), we have found some ingenious methods to make your pizza perfect the next day. So don’t just stick it in the microwave (or if you do, follow hack number two), try some of these for a delicious morning after the night before.
- Slap two slices together and heat them in a toastie maker until the cheese has completely melted
- Put a cup of water in the microwave with your pizza to avoid soggy crusts
- Put a dash of oil in a pan a heat your slice, firstly face-down until the cheese has melted and formed a golden crust, and then with the cheese up to finish it off
- For a cool look and amazing taste, fold a slice in half and reheat in a waffle iron
- For a new take on breakfast pizza, tear up a slice, mix in two eggs, a dash of milk and a pinch of salt and cook on a griddle until light and fluffy
- Make a pizza lasagna by piling up slices of pizza, adding extra cheese and tomato sauce to each layer and cooking in the over until piping hot right through
- Cut pizza into squares and fry for delicious croutons
If you’ve got any life hacks to add, let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
Latest from Cosmo’s Blog
- Pizza Monstrosities April 10, 2017